Top 6 Uses for Ceramic Magnets (VIDEO)
Are you in the market for some new magnets? Answer these questions:
- Do you want to save costs?
- Do you want a reliable magnet?
- Do you need a material that can be custom-fitted to your specific needs?
We’ve got the magnet for you.
Ceramic magnets, also commonly known as ferrite magnets, are a popular choice for a variety of reasons.
- Great value
- Excellent magnetic strength
- Corrosion resistance
What makes ceramic magnets so great?
Ceramic magnets are some of the lowest cost hard magnets available on the market – and they perform beautifully in a variety of functions and situations.
- Ceramic magnets are medium in magnet strength
- Can be used at fairly high temperatures
- Available in ring, disc, and block shapes and can be custom manufactured to meet your special requirements
- Do not need to be treated or protected for surface rust
- High intrinsic coercive force
Top 6 uses for ceramic magnets
- DC brushless motors and DC permanent magnet motors
- Generators and alternators
- Assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving, and separating
- Promotional items and advertising displays
- Security systems
Want it custom?
Do you need a custom magnet build specifically for your needs?
Our full time designers and manufacturing staff is able to complete a very fast turnaround of custom orders – no matter the size!
Got more questions? Let’s talk.
Whether you have questions about ceramic magnets, our stock of over 1 million magnets, or something completely different, we’re always happy to help!
Contact us today.